The director of operations of Drone by Drone and inveterate technologist, Jordi Monedero, has attended the CES in Las Vegas. As usual, a delegation from the Bilbao operating company headed by our operations director has attended one of the largest technology fairs in the world, where drone manufacturers present innovative consumer or research and development products .
With more than 4,400 technology companies exhibiting products and innovations, CES is being developed from January 7 to 10 in Las Vegas.
Among the technological innovations presented at the fair, and that most interest us, the following manufacturers and novelties stand out:
- AUTEL: He has presented the Autel EVO II, a tough competitor for the DJI Mavic 2 that we will have to take into account and follow, in its different versions.
- DJI: The almighty Chinese manufacturer continues to present novelties. In this case, although it was already on sale, two innovative LIDAR systems for drones have been presented, by LIVOX, the Horizon system and the Tele-15 system. A breakthrough that we must take into account.
- Bell: The manufacturer of aircraft and helicopters, does not want to be left behind in the race for unmanned vehicles and has presented an air taxi system for urban environments.
- Doosan: It has presented an unmanned aircraft with hybrid power, with autonomy records exceeding 3 hours.
- Velodyne: It has presented a low-cost LIDAR with a range of 100m and very good capacities for autonomous navigation.
- Insta360: The camera manufacturer has presented the evolution of its 360 cameras, the Insta ONE R in different versions, highlighting a version with 1-inch sensor or a specific version for drones using two lenses and coupling for the DJI Mavic 2.
A whole cast of news that we must analyze calmly and see where the leading manufacturers are moving.
If you have any questions regarding the equipment presented, do not hesitate to contact us.
We will continue to inform.