Drone by Drone will teach a Drone Pilot and Management Course for Industrial and Construction use of 60h duration within the SEPE training program aimed primarily at employed workers.
During the months of February and March of next year, the operating company of Bilbao will teach a course aimed at professionals in the drone sector, with official RPAS pilot certifications, or also aimed at those who, not being a RPAS certified pilot, want to enter their technical applications in the industrial sector or in the construction sector.
The training content will be scripted as follows:
- DRONE KNOWLEDGE: TYPES OF DRONES FOR TECHNICAL APPLICATIONS IN THE INDUSTRIAL SECTOR
- KNOWLEDGE OF THE SENSORS
- SAFETY ASPECTS:
- LIMITATIONS: LEGAL ASPECTS RELATED TO THE FLIGHT OF DRONES
- FLIGHT PROCEDURES: FLIGHT PLANNING
- EMERGENCY PROCEDURES
- ASSEMBLY AND ADJUSTMENT OF THE RPAS
- PROFESSIONAL APPLICATION OF THE USE OF DRONES:
- Applications in the industrial sector
- Applications in the construction sector: introduction to photogrammetry
- Applications in the logistics sector
- PRACTICES IN THE FIELD OF FLIGHTS WITH DRONES AND TECHNICAL APPLICATIONS
Do not hesitate to sign up, since the course is 100% subsidized by the SEPE for busy people working in sectors such as construction or transport.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send us an email. We will inform you.